Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Wednesday 5am

Up early after sparse sleep. Feeling okay but a bit tired. Rehydrated with isotonic 100plus. Will work out at 5:30am. Still not running as I’m coughing and have a mild temperature. Mom should be home tomorrow. Myself, Thursday recovery seems wishful. 

Workout went well. My muscles were still a bit stiff but the cardio is important. Feeling regulated and refreshed and ready to be sedentary the rest of the day!

6am, Got cleaned. Will brush soon. Nowhere to go except continue the quarantine yet another day. May do some online shopping.

7am, Was famished so I had a small piece of rich orange cake and some more 100plus isotonic drink. Feeling energized again. The terrible coughing has subsided, thankfully.

11am, Had a light lunch. I've lost most of my subtle taste sensors, only knowing sweet and salty mainly. Still had to eat to live. Drank more 100plus which still tastes good. Feeling okay but for the occasional hit from the Liew witches' forces.

3pm, Feeling weak mainly. And bothered. Ordered laser cut acrylic pieces for STT instead of making them myself. I feel players would like to touch and squeeze them so I mustn’t use anything fragile. Opted for 1cm thick perspex for better handling and grip. Suspect each set will cost me $10. I can cut costs later with cheap molded plastic.

6pm, Had a lackluster dinner. Everything tastes either bland or over-salty/sweet. Decided there’s nothing very important I want to do with my life, just wait for the Rapture. The weight of those I’m carrying is enormous. I can feel their pulsing hearts and scattered thoughts. People who need some spiritual direction but it may be a bit late for that. Less hits from the Liew witchy 6 at the moment.

7pm, Change in the weather helped my health. Breezy and slightly warmish with a drizzle of rain. Better than any aircon. Coughing less bad. Still feeling weak exacerbated by mild stomach upset and the throat of course. So this is what Covid does, I have firsthand knowledge. Mom may stay in hospital till Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...