Sunday, November 5, 2023

Monday 6am

Up earlyish. Went for my run. Feeling good. Feed Bean soon, then work out. Liew witches singing in my head. They lost a great deal of power.

8am, Got cleaned, worked out and fed the hamster, all while being pushed down by evil forces. I'm still the master of my mornings. Today, to start writing more Christian stories based on the academic characters in my tale, The Vaccine. May code Browse later tonight, around 8pm after dinner.

10am, Still haven't got down to work. But it will only take an hour or so to write 3 stories. In 11 days, it'll all be done -my responsibilities towards God and the flock. Talked a lot in the mind about sin and being 'open' for business, telepathically. We shredded the Liew witchy 6 but they're still clinging on somehow. Using my Bluetooth Logi silent mouse instead of the wired G gaming mouse.

3pm, Had nasi lemak for lunch. Quite spicy. Is raining now. Packaged my Python3 scripts for Linux seeing as how I get quite a few Linux visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...