Thursday, November 23, 2023

Friday 6am

Up early. Back from my brief run. Feeling good. Work out at 7am. No sense rushing. Fell asleep while waiting for Black Friday. Liew witch kids stirring up babies and trouble to follow.

7am, Exercised. Feeling healthier. Unfortunately, I still have a brain palsy which limits my thinking and memory. No work out for that. Right hand and neck being targeted by the witchy Asian 6. Kids and babies being shoved around me. I may not last till my 48th. Jesus come soon,

Work on my musical play is going well, slowed down by the telepathy but is getting there. Have lots to do and all the time is taken up facing off with witch spawn and irate westerners. Black Friday is here, and I've been surfing for deals. Life is short. Why not indulge a little? Still wearing my ProTrek. May head out to the mall later. Just nearby, to Amcorp. Waiting for the iPad to charge. I buy most of my stuff through iPad.

9am, Change of plan. Folks will be going to Home Pro to get our new stove. I will tag along and buy the silicone there or at DIY upstairs. Ordered a cheap guitar bag off Shopee, 33RM. Yamaha (original) for my c40. Taking it easy as usual. Poloniumed the Liew 6 a bit as these crooks go wild among the mentally challenged.

1pm, Back from the mall with cheap Mr DIY silicone sealant for my STT pieces, a cool pocket boardgame “Crypts of the last Vampire”, a notepad, and Bible. All were on sale. Around 60RM. My 30RM guitar bag is shipping soon. So I did spend around 100RM this week after all.

3pm, Plastic wrapped my cheap $2 ‘on the road’ Bible for lack of a better cover. Save if you can. No pun intended. Dad and Mom are down with the same bug and my throat is beginning to turn sore as well. Thinking of house rules for the Crypts game. It has potential. Resting in a/c although there’s lots still to do.

4pm, Had another ramen as I was hungry somehow. Will eat less dinner. Sis is bringing us Covid test kits. I fear we may all be positive.

10am, It’s positive. We all have Covid but are less virulent than Dad. I took 2 paracetamol and a Rivotril to sleep well. Running is out of the question tomorrow morning. Will wash my Lululemon underwear then. Each day taken slow, plenty of meds. There is chaos in mindspace due to William.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...