Thursday, November 9, 2023

Friday 6am

Up early. Got cleaned. Will run soon. Liew witches quite quiet. Last night we put our foot down on bad behavior in the mindspace. Back from my run an feeling energized. Work out soon, then feed the hamster by 6:30.

8am, Finished my morning routine. Last night’s half asleep write of TRR needs major editing. Should finish in a few hours. I can’t believe the hilarity of my foggy brain’s creation! Dad could come home today if all goes well. Still wearing the Tenor-Dorly. My favorite watch. My first Swiss made. Have to renew my driving license soon. Costs about 40RM IIRC. Despite the fact I don’t drive anymore.

4pm, No sign of my parcel yet. Maybe in half an hour or so. Plots are flowing through my head to write TRR this afternoon. None of it is very convincing at the moment.

8pm, Dad came home from the ward at last. Mom and I made him a good dinner and Sis had some iced coffee with us and some snacks before leaving to her family duties. My retro mouse is in and looks nice. Works well too for $2. I wrote 70% of TRR this afternoon but the punchline is eluding me. Maybe later by 9pm when I take my meds. Fed Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...