Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Thursday 5am

Up early. Went for a brief run as usual and worked out a bit. Feeling tip top. Liew witches stirred up American wives to harangue me and they forced the Liews onto me in reverse, calling all the shots. Well, today is story day and I need to clean my room as well. Feed the hamster at 6am. Project LJ isn't quite ready for heavy use as irritating, mild positional bugs in the textarea still exist.

8am, Got cleaned. Fed the hamster who is looking healthier. Squashed all of the serious bugs in LJ. Tiny ones remain for another day. Have to get started on my writing later this morning. Still wearing my Casio 800h. Can't wait to own an MT-G next year but I won't be able to wear it much if the economy is bad.

10am, Put on my Lululemon underwear. One of my few luxuries. Later in the month, taking Mom to Decathlon to get her a KD900 running shoe circa 400RM. Will pay half of it so she'll feel better. My aunt is afraid of going to Hell and is forcing herself onto my wounded brain. There's no point being nice to some people.

3pm, Back from HomePro @Mutiara. Got cheese and Japanese cucumber for bean. Chips for myself and some gourmet ramen for lunch tomorrow. Can't write much today so am designing Browse's interface. I'm really clueless how this CLI web client will work but have the sockets code copied and it runs.

7pm, Feeding Bean now. Set up a RISCOS Raspberry Pi 4b next to my laptop so I can develop 'Browse'. Installing Python3 is taking a while. Made good pork mini steaks for dinner earlier -tender and tasty. Mom acting the goat for some reason. Will try to write my weekly short story tomorrow. Take my meds at 8pm. Royals and Liew witches they 'befriended' unhappy with their lives. We gave them hope but it's not enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...