Thursday, November 2, 2023

Friday 5am

Up early and got cleaned. Will feed the hamster at 6:30am and run at 6am. Finished installing Python3 on my RISCOS Raspberry Pi. Will also have to write today in between coding. Liew witches and westerners still in my mindspace.

6am, Back from my run and feeling good. Worked out briefly. Feeling that cardio.

7am, Commencing work on 'Browse'. May write the weekly short story this afternoon / evening.  Brushed. I think RISCOS doesn't like 2 versions of Python which was what caused the pip install errors. Well it's solved now and I can write EoFP.

8am, Haven't had breakfast except for some watermelon and iced water. Struggling with riscos_toolbox which isn't the same as the old version. Need to find some example code by 9am, then to get down to writing my story.

10am, Dad is still at the hospital with Mom. A germ of a story is forming in my mind. Could finish it before dinner. The story is settled, just to write it down in so many words. Now coding 'Browse'. I love RISCOS and am happy to write it a free web browser.

3pm, Nothing got done today aside from installing Ubuntu 23 on the old Aspire netbook. And it's raining so I can't go out. Took a shower. Tomorrow, I'll be heading out to DigitalMall, see if I can get some interesting and cheap hardware for 100RM or so. It's 12 days till my 47th birthday.

5pm, Will be cooking soon. Fried rice with leftover chicken from The Chicken Rice Shop. Gave up on learning the riscos-toolbox for now and will just write EoFP for release around 9pm. Did some 'magic' that gently pushes away the Liew witches who are now hunting weaker babies. Cooked fried rice with chunks of fresh japanese cucumber, corn, carrot, red onion, eggs, and the chicken mentioned above. Was edible and fresh-tasting. Feed the hamster again at 6pm. Then write by 7pm.

7pm, The hour is here and I'm feeling tired. Will rally to write EoFP in a few minutes. Should take half an hour or so. I actually planned it all week on and off. No bad writing for my fans. The world is closing on the witchy Asian 6, as guards and protocols are placed everywhere. I need to be on hand at this stage so everyone who bore too much can heal. And the wars go on until the end. Feel like watching some YouTube sermons.

8pm, Took my meds. Swapped some watch straps. Feeling like I shouldn’t be writing tonight. Maybe around 9pm.

10pm, Just finished writing EoFP and posted it on FreeLunch.my. It’s being read sporadically after I shared it on Twitter. Have to think of the next week’s one tomorrow. Stories take lots of thought and research. Now tho, I can leisurely hammer on the riscos-toolbox and code Browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...