Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Wednesday 5am

Up early. Went for a brief run and worked out a bit. Feeling okay. Will feed the hamster at 6am. Work on LJ before we head over to Home Pro. Less witchy dealings in mindspace tho they’ve speared my right leg. Sis is embroiled in a hospital lawsuit.

9am, Work on LJ progresses. Liew witches pushing on Christian girls to have sex. Got cleaned and am waiting for lunchtime. A new month, November. And less than 2 weeks till my birthday. Will shelve the browser project for now. Need to write a new short story by Friday. Feeling satisfied with my watch ‘collection’. I currently have 14 watches, having started off with just 2, a dress and beater. Wish life was that simple again.

2pm, Winding up LJ. All features work: the word suggestions (cookies), the multitouch 'ball', the typing error catcher, the reference slider, the copy / paste, the symbols / numbers. Unfortunately, the caret position / autocomplete range JavaScript is still buggy and it won't be ready until maybe tonight.

5pm, Mom is quite sick from food poisoning. Cooked her a poached egg and gave her some Brands chicken essence. Managed to cobble a cursor for the textarea and found the reason behind the caret position bug. Maybe project LJ will finish tonight. Meanwhile, sinners (former cheats) are looking for salvation and I have to be on hand to advise.

7pm, Fed the hamster. Raining. Quite cool. Took a long warm shower earlier. Take my meds soon. Still kicking despite the damage from the evil Liew 6 and their lost armies. How long left, I don’t know. Feeling the blanket of depression settle on my shoulders. Many have an axe to grind over our good lives.

8pm, LJ is still buggy in its caret positioning. Tried my best. A black art, JavaScript is, sometimes. Try something different after taking my meds. Took my meds. LJ less buggy now. Will take a break and do some writing. More bugs squashed. Just the autocomplete current word bug to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...