Saturday, November 18, 2023

Sunday 6am

Up early. Back from my run. Felt the cardio. Will work out soon, after a rest. Want to make better STT pieces out of card and sell the sets on Gumroad. Will venture out on Monday to get the acrylic paint. Got cleaned and exercised. Drank a latte. Feeling better emotionally, and health-wise this morning. Liew witchy 6 picking on me again.

7am, Settled on salt dough to make the STT pieces. The big ones should be flatter, medium ones more thick and the small ones, roughly cuboid. Thought of shaping them asymmetrically and using dark and light flours. Maybe use some coffee.

8am, Had a roti canai Dad bought. Taking the day slow. Liew witchy 6 forced out of the mind. They may soon be prosecuted as I predicted last week. Can’t wait to start earning again.

10am, War breaking out between the Asian sociopath witches and the west. I am helping the west, no secret, tho later on, there will be mistrust among us. Want to start the salt dough thing today and bake the pieces in the afternoon. Chess set still not out on delivery. May air dry the dough instead.

11am, Was a struggle making anything complex from salt dough. My pieces look more like half sucked Sugus candy. Well it was quick, cheap and painless. Now to see if they’ll dry and I can marker over them. Took almost 20 minutes. Will I have a prototype STT set by tonight? Next time I will use a wet razor blade for edging the pieces and white salt / pink salt each half of the mix. Total cost per set is around 2RM, including some packaging and instructions. I can sell it for 4.99RM. hope to make 700RM per month. Also thought of supporting each piece on a skewer as I sculpt it. Better and better!

3pm, Looks like my new chess pieces will not arrive today. And my brother-in-law is ill so he may not come over. Playing more STT games with my better pieces and discovering those winning strategies. STT is at the very least more entertaining than checkers or tic-tac-toe or many of the new-age strategy games out there like Shobu.

9pm, Time to turn in. May take it easy tomorrow and just work out a bit or do a one-way run. Played through more STT games and found it pretty deep and subtle. Took my meds earlier and showered, changed my shirt. Feeling uneasy, as the witches next door consider their fate of hellfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...