Sunday, November 19, 2023

Monday 7am

Up lateish. Went for a brief run earlier. Feeling good. Have to work out at 7:30. Not sure what to do with the day. Maybe my parcel will arrive. Liew witches still coursing through the mindspace. Showered after getting clean. Changed into fresh clothes and exercised for 3 minutes. Feeling that cardio. Want to do a bit more STT play-testing, then to post on BGG sometime this week. Will make some proper game pieces later and write a heavily modified SS tonight.

8am, Heavily writing SS. It's not based on music after all, but on death and dying still. Decided not to make the SST pieces today, as I need to procure the acrylic paints and look for proper flour. Play-testing needs to be better organized so I can write a small manual of strategy. Right now it's all a bit haphazard.

10am, My chess set should arrive soon. Mom's getting her sewing machine repaired. Dad's waiting for his enema. I'm halfway through SS. Will wrap it up by lunch, then a bit of play-testing STT and finally, to publish the strategy guide.

3pm, Managed to finish SS which will go up on FreeLunch.my maybe tomorrow morning after I sleep on it a while. It's my last story and has to be quality. Parcel still hasn't arrived and it's getting gloomy outside. May rain shortly. Will work on STT after the chess pieces arrive. Taking it slow. Folks are still at the bank.

Started raining lightly. Still holding out for a 4:30pm delivery of my parcel. Tonight, more play-testing and getting to know more about the game. I hope to document a few games I played against myself and what was my idea behind each move to go along with each set of pieces. May be December before I get any money for my work.

5pm, Chess pieces arrived and are quite good. There was a chip off the black rook which I glued back easily. I am so happy to finally own a decent travel chess set with well molded pieces in/on a wood board. This will help my game analysis beside my laptop.

Also got fresh funds in. I now have 1kRM in savings, 450RM carry-on, and 400RM to spend on anything I want. Don't know if I should get a Casio watch.

7pm, Done play testing STT and will be publishing some rules and a strategy guide tonight. Tomorrow, I'll make even better pieces and send them for a review on BGG along with the link to my rules page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...