Friday, November 17, 2023

Saturday 4am

Up early after taking a Rivotril last night. Went for a brief run. Only other out at this hour was a stray dog. Worked out. Feeling the cardio. My only exercise for 24 mostly sedentary hours, 5 minutes in total. Liew 6 crooning old tunes.

9am, Writing SS. my final flash fiction piece for FreeLunch.my. Going well. Should wrap up by lunch. Stomach feeling queasy as I ate too much sambal yesterday. There wasn't anything better as we've not been shopping much lately. Hand is coming under attack again. The telepathy-witchcraft is relentless. Still using my Ubuntu netbook. Works quite well.

10pm, Taking a break. Will write "B" soon. SS fleshed out surprisingly well and will be final drafted for publishing next Friday.

2pm, Stomach ache is finally relieved. Ate too much sambal / chilli yesterday and this morning too. Tomorrow, Mom’s b’day and maybe arrival of my chess pieces. STT, my game, develops further. I think have to heavily limit the number of stones each player has so they will economize. 5 big, 4 medium, and 5 small. I can’t imagine a simpler game, stone age logic.

4pm, Decided to use thin card folded creatively to make the STT pieces. They will be twisted and rounded off squares in 3 sizes, Painted with bright acrylics. Sold as (pre-cut) kits and cheaper printable PDFs. Will announce these on BGG later. Feeling poorly today somehow. Will take things slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...