Saturday, November 4, 2023

Sunday 8am

Up too late for a run. Worked out tho and am feeling that cardio. A week till my birthday dinner. Still no progress on Browse. Instead, I added more stuff to my website, FreeLunch.my and put my Christian stories into a PDF for download. Having a gourmet ramen and watermelon for breakfast.

9am, Got cleaned. Still working on my website. There were bugs in the CSS and I had left out some important information. Made it more colorful and bold. Later, we'll be off to the minimart for groceries and may have a light lunch nearby.

11am, Took a warm shower and changed into fresh clothes. Done with my website for now. Looking forward to a nice crispy roti canai and kaw iced coffee. Split the Liew witches' nerves with an acrylic clamp. Nobody wants to do it much, in fear of telepathic ailments.

1pm, Back from grocery shopping and lunch at an Indian joint. Got a Blue Screen of Death on my ThinkPad when I woke it up. Wonder if I got hacked? Need to spend some money next week, buying some software which I use often. Liew witches surging through the mindspaces.

2pm, Drank lots of coffee. The folks are out selecting tiles for our home renovation. I've started a site exclusively for Christian stuff which doesn't fit my mostly secular main site. The address is: Omega (google.com) -give it a visit if you can. Will work on it more tonight. The reason I don't mix secular writing with too much gospel is that some get offended and I get anxious, being a liberal / progressive faith believer. Liew witches still striking out at my throat.

6pm, Healing all over the world helped by friendly forces from America. Mr Beast among them. Liew witchy 6 are in retreat and out of fashion all over the west. Hopefully eastern men will also agree the Liew 6 were evil first.

8pm, Had a good dinner of fish and chicken with broccoli. I minced the ginger for the fish. Bean is having some too. Meanwhile everyone is coming together over pressing issues like money and security for their families. Took my meds early and hope to run tomorrow before dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...