Friday, November 10, 2023

Saturday 5am

Up early. Bean ate some leftovers from last night’s feeding while I fully wake up for my run and workout at 6am.

6am, Fed the hamster and went for a run. Getting clean soon. Workout at 7am probably. TRR still stalled for want of a believable summing up.

8am, Brushed. Finished writing TRR and will be coding soon on my Pi4. Should be fun.

11am, Had roast chicken for lunch. Sis bought it before she and Mom left for the tile shop. Dad is recovering well. I’ve moved my Pi4 downstairs near an ethernet cable so I can develop Browse II as RISCOS has no wifi. Need to get more veggies for Bean soon, maybe some of the chicken would be good. Not sure if J&T will deliver Mom’s parcel today. I did a COD so have to watch for it. Feeling a little lost looking at the swi code.

2pm, J&T say Mom’s parcel will COD this afternoon. I have absolutely no idea how to dig into my web browser. What a start it might be, an adventure in code.

5pm, Will be making dinner tonight. Teriyaki chicken with ginger / garlic and green onion, and some baked beans with red onion and fresh tomato. Mom is tired after tile hunting with Sis this morning. I've started next week's free short story, codename EotS. A tale of myth which should be fun to explore. But tonight, really coding is calling to me. Mustn't be lazy. Helped people destroyed by hasty hustling in the mind reach for a better future. Liew witches are tied up a bit more by mild cell-shrinking. It's a long shot to put them away anytime soon.

Tomorrow, I may head out to get some groceries unless Dad is well enough to drive us. Took 2 showers today and changed clothes twice as there is bacteria in our house lately. More people are reading my blog. And I wonder if I'll succeed as a writer / app designer soon.

11pm, Heavy research into parsers ongoing as well as ByteIO. Needed Linux for the job. Still not working tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...