Monday, October 9, 2023

Tuesday 5am

Up early. Will run briefly and work out soon. Feed the hamster at 6am. Many Liew witches kept in salt water and little light. We must not be afraid. Went for a brief run. Feeling regulated. Worked out and fed the hamster early. Can feel that cardio. My daily exercise takes only 5 intense minutes, otherwise I'm mostly sedentary and eat a bit too much.

6am, Put on the a/c as it's humid and hazy outside. Want to do 2 stories today from project MM. Therefore, finish by this weekend. Was able to loo well. Mom's going out with friends later. Dad and I may have simple Indian food for lunch.

4pm, Uploaded a new shorts to YouTube. Hope people like it. The type Chinese shorts tanked and so did my story readings. Maybe music will succeed. Wearing my Swatch Sistem51 which always cheers me up. The design problem of Dad's dark room is on my table.

Want to create a fern and reflective cone facade over his window and put in clear louvre glass. My room will have clear glass as well, and vertical, angled blinds. Want to paint the iron bars chrome so they'll disappear. Things are evolving towards affordability and practicality.

9pm, Brushed and am turning in early. Feel pretty sleepy. Will write a bit before bed and continue tomorrow morning. Engagements in mindspace and deceptions permeate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...