Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Wednesday 7am

Up a little later this morning. Still went for a brief run, worked out, and fed the hamster. She's not eating much lately. This may be her last year. Couldn't decide what watch to wear so I put on my Q&Q solar diver. A monocoque air divers with drilled lugs for just 240RM. It's very well made, supposedly from recycled plastic. Put it on a sheeny gold-brown NATO. Was able to loo well so I can go down to Kuala Lumpur later, but first we're dropping Mom off at the hospital physio clinic.

8am, Yesterday, 3 visitors to this blog. Fantastic! I hope they got what they came for. Put on the "casual karate" belt with my worn ripstop Millet shorts and last-year's M&S tee, underneath, new Lululemon underwear. I crack myself up. My right hand is regaining some strength but still looks a bit skeletal. I exercise it with a Decathlon squeezy ring.

11am, Had dosii and iced coffee for lunch with Dad. Later to head out, maybe to Amcorp at 3pm. Some spare time to write. Liew witches behind the western openers lashed out with stinging pains.

2pm, Posted more YouTube shorts. Becoming quite addictive to see my audience growing. Due to the haze, I may not go out for no good reason. Just runs every morning and meals with Dad. Doctors are worried over his rectal bleeding and he's to undergo another scope.

6pm, Made my own dinner of meatballs and beans with lettuce. Dad had porridge and so did Mom. Fed the hamster a good spread. Raining outside. Wearing the Casio 800h. Take my meds at 8pm. Lately sleep has been a bit haphazard. Brush soon. Evil telepathy continues even as the Tribulation approaches.

7pm, Finished everything early. Wasn’t much tired this afternoon. Turned off the a/c. Aged the brains of many wayward witchy telepaths. They are a lot milder now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...