Sunday, October 8, 2023

Monday 5am

Up early. Didn't brush last night and just fell asleep. Went for a brief run. Work out soon. Feed the hamster at 7am. Liew witches still annoying.

6am. Tenor-Dorly gained 12s since yesterday. Not too bad. It's on my wrist again today.

7am, Managed to get a lot done before light. Still have to loo. Went twice yesterday so I may be late. Mom is constipated still. We may be going to Home Pro later on to look at tiles and commodes. Can be quite tiring as I'm carrying a load of people in my nerves while being impinged on by family.

2pm, How I wish I were young and fit again. Dragging myself along today on the road and in the hardware hypermarket. Still unsure how our new house will turn out. Liew witches continue to recruit sinners and slander the righteous. It's they who will go mad first and lean on Satan like what happened before.

7pm, Had a home-made burger for dinner. Western forces seem to have trouble surviving the birthpains much less the Tribulation itself. It's stern discipline for troublemakers but nothing cruel or painful.

9pm, Finished plotting and outlining all my stories. Will write one a day, starting tonight, if possible, while waiting for the Rapture if it ever comes. Brushed and took my meds early. Following the world news more.

11pm, Took a Rivotril as I feel anxious and restless. Feelings piled onto me from the east-west fighting over my family who sinned. Meanwhile war carries on in Israel-Palestine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...