Saturday, October 7, 2023

Sunday 4am

Up really early after taking a Rivotril last night. Liew witchy forces throwing kids at me. Down to the salted swimming pool with them. And the Liews -to be aged. Exercised briefly. Feeling the cardio. May run at 5am.

5am, Fed the hamster earlier. Strapped on the Tenor-Dorly and will put on a nice shirt later for Dad's b'day lunch. More false Christians send to the salt pools to 'cure'. Did a brief run up and down the guarded road. Was peaceful and am feeling regulated albeit a bit hot.

7am, Could loo well. No constipation for 3 days. Feeling hustled. We don't put up with any mind torture anymore. Had some fun with Cakewalk on my PC. They don't do Macs which is a downer. How much is Logic Pro? 22RM a month.

10am, Did some recording with my AKG USB mic. An entry level condenser. Sounds pretty good after some tweaking. Sis is lashing out everywhere seeing as how the British uprooted her wrongfully. And the westerners are directing her at me. To kill my own sister in mindspace?

2pm, Back from dim sum lunch at Old Town. Was good. Am able to use chopsticks limitedly now. Giving the niece my old Babolat tennis racket. She's really tall and should play.

4pm, Writing carries on. A new collection of 10 strange tales which I may query for or hand to Partridge. Think I can finish in a few days and shop it around next week. There is still tension in the mindspaces.

5pm, Will leave some food for the hamster while we go out for a bite later if all goes well. Can't wait to get started writing my stories.

9pm, Took a warm shower and my meds, earlier. To brush and turn in by midnight. Hope to run again tomorrow before dawn and work out too. Mom choked on a fish bone at dinner at Seri Karak. It was tho the most delicious fish I had ever eaten. Hamster had some dapao. We did some teaching on being known since the beginning of the world and on future sensing in general. The plateau is strong again.

Not sure I want to write much tonight. It may be 4 or 5 days before project MM is finished. Had to loo again probably because of Dad using my gut. Decided to write Checker Amore on my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...