Friday, October 6, 2023

Saturday 7am

Up early. Went for a brief run and worked out. Feeling good. Drank soy milk and ate watermelon. Yet another day of being a cheerful, healthier morning person. Wrote a new flash fiction story on DogBlots.blogspot.com on a topic close to my heart. Liew witches still manipulating hearts. My aunt should be arriving shortly. Feed the hamster in half an hour. Could loo well. 

077j lost 4s overnight (15 hours). It's become my daily driver. Still thinking what to get myself this November, for my birthday. Will give my Kaweco Sport pen to my aunt. I never used it, and she might like it, once being a schoolteacher.

3pm, Back from measuring our new house for reflooring etc. I'm tasked with the 2 front windows -to get more privacy as well as letting more light in. Dad told me to draw a plan. We bought a very good chocolate ice cream as his birthday is tomorrow. He read a little of the Seneca book I got him yesterday.

Took a long shower and am feeling better. Liew witches trying to destabilize our gospel plateau as we surf out the last months of the birth pains. There is so much I want to tell everyone -that I tell those in Spirit but God has the final say. I am moved to write yet another story, from the success of the one I wrote last night.

6pm, Wondering what watch to wear as we go into the great unknown of the Tribulation. Wish I had saved more. Maybe put on the Protrek? Trusty watch -it went with me through my baptism lectures, into rehab, and now into the end of the age. Will feed the hamster at 7pm. We've been snacking on rice and curry from my aunt all day.

9pm, Turning in soon after meds. Have to brush. Talked about Matthew's heveanly signs of the end of the age and how it is scientific. It could happen next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...