Thursday, October 5, 2023

Friday 6am

Up early. Went for a brief run. Feeling good. Will work out soon and feed the hamster by 7am. Was able to loo well so the MidValley trip is a go. Liew witches ferrying babies to judge me. We are through being pushed to death by infants and will be very stern.

7am, Worked out a bit and am feeling that cardio. The 077j on my wrist gained 1s in 15 hours. At this rate it will need resetting once a month. Liew witches and American controllers lash out at my eye, suffering lung burns themselves. People deceived, without common sense or fear of God.

9am, Brushed, trimmed, and shaved. Put on a better tee and will head out in an hour or so. I gained one subscriber to my YouTube channel. Imagine that! I will keep up the wrist roll shorts and other shorts on things I buy or own. Want to get Dad some Uniqlo tees. The 'basic' type which he likes to wear. I'm really digging being a morning person for a change. Feel healthier and happier.

1pm, Back from a long walk at MidValley. Bought some nice things for the folks who have birthdays coming up soon. Nothing for myself. Forgot to wear a watch and to zip up my backpack with all the witches and evil telepaths following me. Ate KFC.

Thinking I may not get myself anything expensive this year's birthday, a month from now. Would like a proper Bond strap tho. The one with copper-green stripes.

3pm, Finished setting up lasso.freelunch.my with all the graphics and specs / rules. Liew witches infiltrate American kids who are now on rapid aging probation for manipulation / slander of innocent Asian girls.

4pm, My 077j gained 6s over the last 24 hours.

8pm, Made steamed chicken for dinner, helping out in the kitchen. My aunt is coming tomorrow -Dad's elder sister. Want to give her a gift as she's most kind to me. Maybe a watch or something. Took my meds early. Fed the hamster. Talked gospel and prophecy in the mindspaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...