Monday, September 18, 2023

Tuesday 5am

Was woken up early by the hamster who was hungry. Good anyway as I can prepare for my outing to the MegaMall. My chi demo didn’t get many views. But there is now some buzz over it. Glad it’s put out there. Oakley video got lots of views tho. Wonder what goodies await at the mall? Hunting for Dad’s present.

11am, Will be heading out at 2:30pm. Spent the morning redoing my website to attract buyers for my stories. It's much more shopper friendly now.

4pm, Got Dad a good pair of Gardena pruning shears for 98RM and for Mom, Asics socks (65RM). Nothing for myself. Adding in a month-year-day ABY / ACIFS div below my book slideshow.

7pm, The coding went well except that I need it in JavaScript instead of Python. Will work on that tomorrow morning. Take my meds at 8pm. Fed the hamster. Showered. Talked to the Liew witches who cannot give up evil at all!

10pm, Exercised. Took my meds earlier. Feed hamster a bit more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...