Sunday, September 17, 2023

Monday 5am

Up early after taking a Rivotril last night. Was hard to sleep with all those negative emotions. Will be going to the bank later to repay Dad some money.

6am, Exercised early after a heavy breakfast. Decided to wear my Protrek out. Now to get cleaned.

7am, Managed to loo well. Packed my backpack. Dad just got up and Mom finally went to sleep. Feeling a little stuffed food-wise. Will have 700RM to spend over October on Dad’s present and Mom’s one later. Can’t think of one for myself this November.

12pm, Had a good meal of roast pork at Starling food court. Bought Mom a small bar of Godiva and almond milk. Got mixed pepper corns for my cooking tonight. Topped up Dad’s bank balance, healthy again at 35kRM. Don’t plan on dipping more into this fund. Just buy from retail.

7pm, Helped make dinner. Feed the hamster soon. Already exercised. Want to head out to MegaMall tomorrow.

10pm, Took my meds earlier. Made some YouTube videos. Hope my chi speller takes off. And my lassoball game too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...