Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Wednesday 6am

The cistern water leak started again this morning. I was able to loo before the taps ran dry. That's the main thing, I guess. Fed the hamster. Still hammering on the JavaScript for my I-Ching readings. It worked fine in Python yesterday. Wonder why? And the mind wars carry on with people given too much to bear attacking innocents and vice versa.

8am, Did some work on my website. Now offering ACIFS for sale on Gumroad for just $1.29, with free daily readings on FreeLunch.my.

9am, Still doing up my website. Should finish by lunchtime. More witchy mind wars as a destroyed western society lashes out behind their Asian nemesis.

2pm, Back from NSK with lots of goodies. Hamster will eat well tonight with coconut, broccoli, cream cheese, zuchini, mango. Fought hard against the witchy deceivers, winning some decisive battles. Haven't settled the file access JavaScript yet. It has to go up today. No sign of my capo.

9pm, Done with my website design. It’s as good as it’ll get probably. Now fired up to write Sonic Hunter. Capo should arrive tomorrow but I may need to head out early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...