Thursday, September 14, 2023

Friday 9am

Got up earlyish. Fed the hamster. Got cleaned. Liew witches still canvasing for baby and kid minds to throw against me, not caring for child safety. Decided to wear my Swatch Sistem as it's minimalist / low key and tasteful. Didn't exercise yesterday. It was a tiring Thursday at the hospital, on my walk, and later in the kitchen. Ordered a capo off Shopee last night. Looks interesting and can be used for acoustic guitar as well as uke. Feeling lazy while we continue to age the Liew witchy 6.

1pm, Exercised briefly. Feeling that cardio. Tomorrow, we go for an Indian lunch. Practicing my uke technique. Plan to head out with it by end of September.

2pm, Swept and mopped my room. FBEG is a pretty good tuning. Managed to play some popular melodies on the uke where once it was so hard. Can’t wait for my capo.

8pm, Had fish for dinner. Hamster had some too. Will take my meds soon. Turn in early before breakfast tomorrow. Advised babies and kids to stop supporting the witch.

9pm, Inventing my bolas which has to be able to swing a football / soccer ball. Will need some tough rope. Each player should have 2 bolas to use per try. There can be up to 10 players aside. Thinking a bolas should have an elastic net between 2 (out of 3) weights to snare the ball. I call the sport “Lasso Ball”.

11pm, Ate a bunch of food: ramen, cookies, lattes since I had very little rice for dinner. Now feeling sleepy. Used psychology to win over young ones and their families without hitting them. Liew witches, though facing health problems, continue to lash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...