Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Thursday 1am

Took a Rivotril last night and had a good sleep. Still dazed this morning but wide awake.

6am, Managed to destroy my HMT handwind while trying to open it for regulation. Too many sharp knocks with the mallet. Now it won’t run. 50RM down the drain. I’m now wearing my Baltany DD instead. A good beater and nondescript.

12pm, Back from hospital. Had charchoy pork for lunch. Managed to loo a bit. Liew witchy 6 being aged due to their lashing out indiscriminately. Want to head out on a walk this evening. Next week, depositing 2kRM with the bank to repay Dad. I will then have 900RM to buy whatever for myself and Dad's b'day gift.

1pm, Successfully detached Dad's RT Airspeed chrono's bracelet, replacing it with an olive drab NATO. Had to use a tiny flathead screwdriver instead of the usual prongs. Goes well with my dressed down casual plain cottons. And my prostate PSA levels are good. I had been worried. Will visit DigiMall later in the afternoon.

4pm, Back from a 20 minute roundabout walk to the LRT instead of going shopping. There's nothing I really need right now. Feeling less tense and more rested. Drank some iced water to rehydrate as it was very hot. Cooling down in a/c.

6pm, Took a warm shower and changed into fresh clothes. Earlier, I cleaned the hamster’s box. Need to sweep and mop too. Want something new to tide me over till my b’day and potential winnings in January. Didn’t do much work today. Maybe tonight. Wearing my all black Swatch Sistem51 seems to help my nerves. Maybe get something along these lines?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...