Friday, September 15, 2023

Saturday 5am

Up early after sleeping well on Rivopam. Got cleaned. Feeding the hamster by 7am.

7am, Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Ready for breakfast. Feeling hopeful about my work on lassoball. Need to visit Decathlon for the rope maybe tomorrow.

12pm, Had durians and chicken rice for lunch. May head out 3pm to get my rope and mesh. Take a long walk. More revelations about the evil behind the Liew witches as we unravel the family nerve net.

4pm, Back from Decathlon. Didn't find the climbing rope but I got the basketball hoop net which is important for snaring the ball and 2 jump ropes which work quite well and come weighted at the ends for free. All in ~40RM. Stomach felt a bit queasy. Sun wasn't too hot and now cooling down in a/c.

7pm, Helped make roast chicken for dinner. Sis attacked me with her daughters, a mad drone of the Liew witches. Brushing off her thoughts as a preventative measure. No ideas how to fashion my modified bolas yet. Took my meds early. Will exercise at 9pm.

8pm, Exercised. Feeling the cardio. Brush at 9pm and turn in early. After all I’m retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...