Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Thursday 7am

Up early. Got cleaned and went for a brief run. Feeling good. Feed the hamster by 7:30am. My croc watch strap from Vietnam shipped yesterday. Should receive it next Wednesday. Liew witchy forces still lashing out and slandering.

8am, Fed the hamster. Will move out the bookshelf and boxes of junk now.

10am, Did some vacuuming. The junk boxes are still in my room. Try again before lunch, then it’s time to move the bed and table.

12pm, Pushed all the furniture into place and vacuumed some more. Moved all the junk into a corner to be sorted out this evening. Cleaned the hamster's home and fed her some peanut butter and sourdough bread, chicken, kale, and fruit. Feels like moving into a new house. I had forgotten -it's the last day of August and Malaysia's Merdeka day.
  1. 1pm, clear the desk and move the turntable into the corner
  2. 2pm, throw away unwanted stuff and pile the boxes up to be moved out
  3. 3pm, sweep and mop
  4. 4pm, change my sheets
2pm, Swept and mopped. Can't make the deadline for clearing all the junk from my room. There's still stuff all over my desk and bed although most of it is well organized in a stack by the window. Need to get a big box out, then shift my chair left so the center of the desk is free for my work.

4pm, Finally cleared my desk and bed but the piles of junk by the window have to remain for a day or two. The bookshelf outside my door is also looking good. Dad helped clean and organize it.

5pm, Taking a break from all the housework. Tomorrow hope to clear another half of my junk / possessions. On Saturday, will work on my UpLink submission. Playing vinyl rips through my old Aego M -sounds very good.

7pm, Wound my LED strip lighting round my table / desk. Can't wait for sundown. Turned off the a/c to save power. Had belacan pork and okra for dinner. Feed the hamster at 7:30pm.

10pm, Took my meds. Exercise tomorrow as I'm worn out after the massive room cleaning. Sleep early and run tomorrow before dawn. Really like my new, simpler furniture / possessions arrangement. Feels fresh and hopeful. DogBlots got a few views today from America. Makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...