Thursday, August 31, 2023

Friday 6am

Up early. A new month turns over. Going for an early morning run soon. Lots of dreams last night. Feeling a bit tired.

7am, Got cleaned. Back from my run. Feeling healthier. Fed the hamster. She's running out of fresh produce but is quite happy playing in the new room arrangement. Hopefully we can go to the mall for groceries today.

9am, Had a tomyam ramen and coffee for breakfast. Paid my web hosting fees. Prices are up 30RM over last year.

10am, Took a hot shower as I was sweaty. There was a large moth in the bathroom. Will spend the day tidying up further. Write a very short story. My final one. Tomorrow will take on the UpLink challenge -my final competition. I'm supposed to be retired. Liew witches and western vengeful come to a dastardly agreement. The consequence of living a life against God. Changed my bedsheets at last.

7pm, Made dinner from a tin of mutton curry and some cucumber, onion, and yogurt. Leftover rice. Made a noodle with egg and kale for Mom. Didn't achieve any cleaning objectives today. Hamster is feeding much better now and seems happier in the newly cleaned and arranged room. Trying to install Haiku OS on my netbook. No deadlines after retirement I guess.

8pm, In the end, I put Bodhi Linux on my netbook. It’s cohesive design-wise and light. Retirement -no more deadlines. Will exercise now. Hand felt a bit sore during pushups but otherwise doing okay. Will take my meds at 9pm. Feed the hamster more at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...