Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Wednesday 8am

Up earlyish. Got cleaned. Fed the hamster. Liew witches working babies and kids again.

9am, Finished uploading some videos to YouTube. These will be my final uploads for some time. Got a few likes. Decided to do the UpLink water challenge early next month. Tomorrow is Merdeka Day and a full moon as well.

1pm, Heading out soon. Want to check if my Seiko diver can be repaired. Anyway today, ‘77’ is lucky.

5pm, Back from KL. Must have walked 2 hours. Feeling tired but regulated. Drank a mild fruit smoothie. Ate some leftover KFC. Took a long shower. Talked about synchronicity vs prophecy and the stages of soul progression at death. Many should now turn to God and disown the witchy populists. The harvest is ripe. My 077j can’t be repaired, unfortunately. A sign that there may be no further watches entering my stable.

6pm, Ordered my first croc strap -from Vietnam, for my Q&Q moonphase. Can’t wait. At 45RM, it’s a steal. Hope to get a photo of it to admire while I wait the usual 7-8 days.

7pm, Had a simple dinner of chicken and sweet potato leaves. Feeling loose and relaxed after the long walk and shower. Still rehydrating. Want to make a shorts on chi tomorrow. Will film my LED monitor with my iPad.

8pm, Wearing my 077j diver with the stripped crown tube, bonding with it. My first ‘real watch’ / automatic was a Seiko 007 diver. Except it cost 7 times less. Put it on a gray-black NATO.

9pm, Exercised. Feeling that pleasurable cardio. Will take my meds at 11pm and sleep at 1am.

10pm, Took my meds. Began clearing my room of unessentials. Tomorrow, to move the bookshelf and several junk boxes outside. Will vacuum and rearrange the furniture. Keep the hamster caged if possible.

11pm, Brushed. Decided not to eat another ramen. Still wide awake. Will there be fireworks later? Will be busy cleaning, tomorrow morning. Try to go for a 6am run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...