Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Thursday 10am

Up lateish. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Watch should arrive tomorrow morning from Shopee. Strap, EOM. Tomorrow we may be going grocery shopping. I need to get out a bit. Liew witchy forces slamming  the western sinners. No time to work yet.

11am, My watch strap is leaving Hanoi by land after container ship from Shenzen. Found out it’s 41 hours by road from Hanoi to Kuala Lumpur. May receive it in 4 days possibly. Meanwhile, the Casio 800h will arrive in KL latest tonight. Hope it delivers early so we can go to the mall.

4pm, Finished cleaning my room. Wiped down the hamster’s waste area as well. Will work after dinner. Thinking of doing short 5 minute watch reviews on YouTube.

7pm, Helped make dinner. We had pork steak and cabbage greens fried in the drippings. I think I’ll quit Twitter for good as I seem to be bleeding followers. Just my blog and Tumblr are enough. Discovered a way to make nice and clear videos on my Thinkpad via Microsoft’s Clipchamp. Feed the hamster at 8pm.

8pm, Fed the hamster and exercised. Feeling regulated. Was able to loo well earlier. Take my meds at 10:30pm. Sleep at midnight after working for an hour plus. My watch has landed in PJ at last.

11pm, Finished the day’s writing in just 40 minutes. Watching YouTube to pass the time till I sleep. Not sure what will happen to the Liew 6. Can’t wait for my new watch to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...