Thursday, July 20, 2023

Friday 1am

Seem to have destroyed the Liew witchy 6 and their accomplices after they pummeled us and refused to back down. Not sure. They have 9 lives.

8am, Up earlyish. Had roti canai for breakfast. Dad bought durians. Have to feed the hamster soon. Parcel might be late. Liew witchy forces destroying with their baby and kid army.

11pm, Parcel is out for delivery. Hamster isn't eating very well as we didn't go shopping for food. Must write up a grocery list for Mom and Dad. Liew witchy forces still trying to undermine God's plan. Took some hits earlier. Got cleaned and will exercise tonight before writing work.

1pm, Parcel arrived and I’m happy with my new watch. Later will review it on YouTube. Hamster is unwell and didn’t eat much food. Will be going to NSK tomorrow maybe. Get some cucumber and cream cheese for her.

4pm, Haven’t done much today. Will be working late tonight, exercising thereabouts as well. Will try making a watch review video tomorrow morning. I will be doing quickies of all my 10 watches from a scripted voiceover. I will appear as well in the beginning and end. Watched a game of ‘Dao’ and am fired up to finish the gameplay for my own similar game called “Stones” or “Sekk”.

7pm, Made beans and butter gourd for dinner. Took a warm shower and changed into tomorrow’s clothes. Got funds in. I have 300RM to spend over August and saved 500RM as I had spent around 150RM from my online account and 100RM retail. Liew witchy 6 on the road to repentance. Feed the hamster at 8pm. She had some lukewarm milk and is looking better.

8pm, Exercised. Feeling that cardio.

11pm, Worked on my book. Almost finished but it’s near midnight now and I’ve been talking to business owners struggling to make the bottom line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...