Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Wednesday 9am

Up lateish. Fed the hamster. Will exercise later. Have to finish up a bit of last night’s work that I fell asleep before completing.

11am, Worked on my book a little bit. Will do 2 more hexagrams after lunch. Rained, gloomy and the air is cool. Have to exercise later.

12pm, Exercised. Feeling good. Pretty much finished with the day’s writing work. Will touch up slightly before bed tonight.

2pm, Repulsed psych attacks from the Liew witchy 6 who were using from behind Sis. Not sure if they’ll change for good. Bought my favorite Casio 800h off Shopee, 80RM. Not sure why I like it so much but it’s been tempting me for over a year. No sense saving so much money. Will be putting away 500RM over August, leaving me with 250RM to spend.

5pm, Cool evening after a heavy rain. My 800h has shipped but usually it will spend a day in the sorting centers so I don’t think it’ll deliver tomorrow. Liew witches attack defiantly despite being shown leniency. We are not fools, bearing their lies forever. August we’ll take over the small house from our tenant for renovation as a second base. I have some plans for the work that may be accepted by Dad.

7pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Didn’t loo today. Maybe tomorrow morning. Feed the hamster at 8pm. Liew witches and their genius help falter, resorting to plain hitting kids and infants.

9pm, Recorded “Jo” with new chords and a harmonica part for my Tumblr. Quite pleased with it. Take my meds in an hour. Family doesn’t want me getting into music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...