Sunday, May 7, 2023

Monday 12am

Liew witches and westerners still trying to affect prophecy, warring over my space. Taking some hits. Will see if my parcel ships tomorrow afternoon.

5am, Up very early. Posted on DogBlots. Feeling pretty good. Hope my keyboard ships today. Will exercise later.

7am, Will feed the hamster and get cleaned soon. Looks like down time today as I am caught up waiting for my parcel. Lately life has been this oppressive. May try to do some coding late tonight.

10am, Found a Python text editor example for curses on YouTube so I’m ready to start coding. Decided not to learn Small Basic in my current state of health. Was able to loo well which is a relief. May head out tomorrow to the mall. Want to take a long walk later if possible. Liew witches pressed down but still healable. Not sure what next.

2pm, Back from the mall. Ate Arab rice again. Feeling drowsy. Put on the a/c. Kb hasn’t shipped yet. Staying busy while helping in the mind against the Liew insurgents.

9pm, Took my meds. Had a shower earlier. Feeling drowsy and tender. Liew forces and family sinners continue to churn up violence around the world despite knowing the truth about God. Not much us Christians can do. Exercised a bit to stay healthy. Want to code a little before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...