Monday, May 8, 2023

Tuesday 6am

Up early. Fed the hamster. Got cleaned. My keyboard should arrive, evening at MBE SS2. Can’t wait to finally complete my Haiku workstation. Liew witches more subdued this morning.

9am, Shaved my head again as I do every month or two. Looking 20 years younger. Lots of down time today but am reading up on coding in the interim. Family in denial over false witnessing on me. They will not calm down, it seems.

12pm, Parcel is in transit to our nearest MBE. May collect it this evening if possible. Had dosii and iced coffee for lunch. Now “Prince William” is acting up. May code tonight as I’ve found some examples to modify. Should be fun. Need to do:
  1. Parser loads up arrays, auto search the context
  2. Exports basic HTML
  3. Better shortcut keys
  4. Word wrap, help, filename in status bar
  5. Summary flip on pgup/dn 
2pm, Exercised. Feeling healthier. Ate quite a lot today. Seems my parcel will be delivered tomorrow morning.

6pm, Talked about the equations of God-man-Satan vs. pivotal Biblical events and now we’ll be having a prophecy analysis.

10pm, Inventing a focusing range-finding glove-sight for archery. I also invented a hand stabilizer some years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...