Saturday, May 6, 2023

Sunday 6am

Up early. Have to exercise later. Feed the hamster at 8am. Liew witches still at large, pestering the Royals. Don’t think my keyboard will arrive tomorrow. Maybe Tuesday.

7am, Exercised. Feeling good.

11am, Haven’t looed this morning somehow. May head out in the afternoon for a long walk.

1pm, Having steamed charchoy mince pork for lunch. Revived my Instagram so now I have a Tumblr, Twitter, Blogger, Substack, plus the Ig. Not to mention my site: FreeLunch.my.

4pm, Showered and looed well. Feeling refreshed. Put on the Casual Karate belt as I do once a week. It really is comfortable. The westerners and "Prince William" are calming down as we press the Liew witches out of their midst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...