Thursday, May 4, 2023

Friday 7am

Up early. Haven't cleaned up after the hamster yet. Liew witches singing in my head and digging out my emotions. Not sure if my parcel will arrive today. Planning a new app to do with writing books.

9am, lots of insects in my room driven in by the rain. Will clear hamster waste around lunch. Designing my app while waiting. Calling it Shout! based on a simple text editor example I found. It will be sweet.

10am, My keyboard should ship today. Hope to receive it tomorrow. Not sure when the Wi-Fi adapter. Had spicy beef rendang for lunch.

11am, Wiped down my hamster's "nest" area, disposing half eaten food and dry hamster poo. Procrastinated over it the past 3 days. Working on Shout! now.

1pm, Finished designing the UI. Now to write the parser. Tiny ants are crawling everywhere, all over me as I lie in my bedroom!

8pm, Made pepperoni sandwiches for dinner with sun dried tomatoes, salad and Wild Bill American Garlic. Mom was too tired to cook. Parcels didn’t arrive. Maybe tomorrow. Didn’t code this afternoon as we went grocery shopping. Evil westerners and witchy Liews attack to the tune of Thinking Out Loud. Another wasted night.

9pm, Took a long warm shower, brushed my teeth and am resting in a/c. Will exercise before bed. Working on the SHML / HTML parser. Fed the hamster egg, lettuce and potato. Looks like my Wi-Fi adapter will make it here on Saturday, no such luck the keyboard.

10pm, Exercised. Feeling healthier. Had a tomyam ramen for supper earlier. We are gaining the upper hand over the Satanists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...