Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Thursday 8am

Up earlyish. Feeling okay. Have to feed the hamster soon. Clean my room too. Tomorrow may head out to the mall for groceries. Liew witchy forces suffer a toxic setback.

11am, Got cleaned. Made a better animated gif for Rota's webpage. "Prince William" acting up after we knocked down the Liew 6. Just have to go round him.

1pm, Had a ramen for brunch earlier. Thinking I shouldn’t buy more computer accessories other than essentials like the Wi-Fi adapter. Roughing it a bit is good although I do wish I had a nicer keyboard.

2pm, Finished sweeping and mopping my room. Later to wipe down the hamster's nest areas and lay new TP shreds. Friends admitted to defaming me (as children) based on incomplete evidence. Not that it will matter much to me now but it's for their salvation. Telepathy-witchcraft did a lot of damage to society all over the world.

3pm, Exercised. Feeling healthier. Rain coming again. I will get the MS media keyboard after all.

7pm, Showered and changed into tomorrow’s clothes. Liew witches destroying the west onto me. They will not prevail. Feed the hamster at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...