Friday, May 5, 2023

Saturday 2am

Repurposing my second blog, DogBlots as a guide / experience source. Liew witches and their genius help giving out pain. Took my meds late and am still wide awake. Want to code a bit.

8am, Up earlyish. Got cleaned. Feed the hamster in half an hour. Parcel should arrive soon. Can't wait to see if it works with Haiku OS. Liew witches giving out random hits.

10am, The coronation of Charles III soon to commence. Liew forces tied up in concrete and fed nectar.

12pm, Tp-link WN725N USB Wi-fi arrived earlier. Works well with Haiku, having an RTL8188EUS chipset. My Ralink Tenda / D-Link don’t work with FreeBSD drivers. Installed Falkon browser and Calligra Office. Can't wait for my MS keyboard.

3pm, Battles with the Liew witches on this coronation day. Mom is glued to the TV. Have on the a/c to relax. Keyboard still hasn’t shipped. A bit worried but not critical unlike the Wi-Fi. Want to type a novella with it.

8pm, Took a shower and fed the hamster fish, mango, potato, and rambutan. Will take it easy today. Rejuvenated my Substack which got 3 views.

9pm, I now have 5 sites where I post stuff: tumblr, 2 x blogger, Twitter, Substack, as well as FreeLunch.my -just packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...