Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Wednesday 7am

Up early to a rainy morning. Fell asleep while working on my book in StarOffice. My laptop came installed with a bunch of software like MS Office Pro which I suspect isn't legal. Have to feed the hamster soon. Going out around 11:30am.

9am, Got cleaned. Had a rawa dosii for breakfast. Tomorrow, my hospital psych appointment to collect my meds. Liew witchy forces suffer more setbacks as their telepathic ears are scrubbed off. A good dozen or so scrubs should make them deaf.

9pm, Was busy the whole afternoon. We fixed Mom's phone which had voice drop problems, by toggling her wifi and low power mode, while I looked for a good OS for the old Aspire. Liew witchy 6 tried to kill us again. It's only a matter of time before they do it right and the 6th seal is opened.

11pm, Just took my meds. Hope I can wake up early tomorrow. Liew insurgents lashing out with pain. Still feeling warm and loved. Posted on Substack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...