Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Thursday 12am

Installed OpenBSD on my old Aspire netbook. Plays rather well. Able to hibernate and recognizes the D-Link wifi dongle. Defaults to FVWM which I love and used back in the 90s. Still can't sleep. I have to be up at 8am. Will wear my Cookman pants to the hospital. Not sure what tee. Remember to exercise too.
1am, Exercised earlier. Feeling healthier. Still wide awake.

1pm, Back from the hospital. Had Maggi mee goreng for lunch. Configured my new BSD install's GUI. The original colors were awful. There is a battery checker, apm -l. Need to find a way to set the cpu frequency. Installed w3m terminal web browser instead of Firefox. Liew witchy forces and their strange bedfellow westerners trying to mind control me but it's hard to work my stroked brain.

2pm, Put aside my BSD / Aspire. Start editing work soon. Women are feeling the onset of tribulations if not The Tribulation itself. Turned on a/c to cool down. Had some banana cake. Going on Shopee to look at Thinkpad accessories.

4pm, Have an itch to get a vintage mouse for my new used ThinkPad. Something like my blocky old Genius EasyMouse. Think I may hit LowYat / Imbi Plaza tomorrow and have a look around. Haven't been into computers this much since 2012.

8pm, Been lazy the whole afternoon. Talked in the mind with many children and babies stirred up by Liew witches, and they are now much better thinkers. It's the little things. Showered and changed into tomorrow's clothes. Want to walk in the morning. Shall resume editing around 12am. Feed the hamster in 20 minutes. Take my meds at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...