Monday, April 3, 2023

Tuesday 12am

Talked a lot about mental health in the mindscape. There is fear aplenty and those who've done wrong are worried for their lives. Couldn't work at all. Took my meds and will turn in by 2am. Brushed my teeth while being hit by "Prince William" who can't decide whether to be good or bad. Cheating sends everyone to hell.

9am, Up late. Fed the hamster. Parcels out for delivery since 8am. Can't wait. Will exercise later.

10am, Got cleaned. Liew and western forces suffer setbacks in the mind after being unusually cruel and stubborn.

2pm, Still waiting for my strap from Vietnam. May be another hour or so due to Ramadan fasting. Hope it's nice. Just arrived. Quite glossy.

4pm, Exercised. Feeling good. I had been sedentary for the last 24 hours. Will head out tomorrow morning on a long walk to get a coffee maybe at Kayu. Put on the a/c till dinner time. Watching YouTube on my new old Thinkpad. I quite like its speakers. Feeling so pampered right now.

7pm, Settled down to work at last. Hamster had some chicken. Feed it some fruit and veg later.

9pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Ready to walk tomorrow morning. Took my meds early in preparation. Fed the hamster fish, pumpkin, cabbage, mango, papaya, pomelo, and will brush my teeth at 10pm. May visit MegaMall.

11pm, Had a Thai ramen and latte for supper as I had less for dinner earlier. Will work off the calories tomorrow, hopefully. Liew forces still rampant in the mindscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...