Sunday, April 2, 2023

Monday 12am

Still awake despite taking my meds earlier. Prophecy unfolds and I’m not sure what will happen. Liew witches hold sway over me at the moment.

7am, Up earlyish. Got cleaned. Feed the hamster at 8:30. Will head out for a walk at 11am. Liew witches still powerful, jamming up the works of God.

9am, Had a roti telur for breakfast. Going to LowYat in an hour or so. Not sure what I’ll be doing there. Shaved. Liew witches pressing people onto me.

1pm, Back from Digital Mall (I skipped LowYat) with a used Thinkpad X250 from 2015 ~1000RM with a free Lenovo bag. The laptop is luxurious, costing 6kRM back in the day. My new main machine after the Kabini died and Aspire's screen went south.

4pm, Will try to marathon edit Sfeg tonight using my new old computer. Found out it's twice as fast as my Celeron N4000 netbook -good value for money. Just installed Python3 so I can code Zero Rugby if there is time.

7pm, Helped make dinner. Was tasty. Mom and Dad are irritable lately. There is poison in smart ungodly men's plans -you know who you are.

9pm, Haven't done any work yet. Watching double bass playing on YouTube instead. Fed the hamster and will take my meds at 11pm. Edit Sfeg thereabouts too. Talked about mental health and being under the thumb of evildoers. So hard for people to change after half a lifetime of error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...