Sunday, April 16, 2023

Monday 7am

Up earlyish. Feed the hamster soon. Feeling a bit wasted and unsure. Liew witchy forces distant but still malignant.

9am, Got cleaned. Will exercise later in the afternoon. Talked about prophecy and the true teaching set many souls free.

1pm, Back from the mall. Got my battery changed at Hing’s authorized Citizen dealer for 30RM. Good deal and hope it lasts another 8 years. Bought sun dried tomatoes, burger sauce, and mustard for lunch tomorrow with the beef pepperoni. Talked about the afterlife / resurrection and freed many souls from the Liew witches.

3pm, Exercised. Feeling healthy. Stomach a bit upset tho. Posted on Substack. Will code at 5pm. Another shooting in America. Seems like a weekly occurrence lately. Will wear my Citizen most days from now on.

8pm, Fed the hamster. Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Unable to work still. Liew forces greatly reduced. Lots of prophecy up in the air for grabs. Working on my Medium article instead of coding. These are heady times when love comes cold and hard hearted.

9pm, Took my meds and will sleep at 11pm. Watched "Check it out Videos" review of the Boldr Field Medic on YouTube. I like Isaac's reviews, being a watch buff myself. And I like Boldr's titanium designs though they are a bit expensive. Liew witches clashed our hearts together while I watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...