Monday, April 17, 2023

Tuesday 5am

Got up very early and brushed my teeth which I had forgotten to do last night. Want to do some coding today on the ThinkPad. Still wearing my Aqualand since yesterday. Will start work at 6am. Liew witches greatly diminished but still kicking.

11am, Lots of pushing by Americans. Unsure of what to do. Liew witchy forces infiltrated their society despite our best defenses. Can’t work much so am browsing watches online. May buy a new watch later on. Something luxurious -like my used ThinkPad.

3pm, More madness from the Liew 6 and Royals. Unsolvable. Thinking I may go down to Amcorp tomorrow and check out Sunrise Time Centre.

5pm, Making roast chicken tonight with herbs and a whole grain mustard dip. Wearing my Swatch Sistem out tomorrow to the watch dealer. Will be there around noon. 

11pm, Brushed my teeth, exercised earlier. Took my meds at 10pm. Liew witches and western forces unable to reconcile. Thinking I may put down ~1kRM for a Mudmaster sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...