Saturday, April 15, 2023

Sunday 3am

Fell asleep and woke up too early. Liew forces and their genius helpers lash out with pain. Brushed my teeth and will rest a bit more.

9am, Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Back from the mamak where I had roti canai and an iced coffee. Don't feel much like heading out this weekend, just configuring my PCs. Liew forces suffer setbacks but the battle is far from over.

10am, Finished the configuring work. Some drivers yet to be installed but it can wait. Interested to learn uEmacs which is Linus Torvalds' personal text editor / ide for the Linux kernel. May head out in the afternoon if I feel up to it.

2pm, Coding Zero Rugby resumes with Small Basic on my Aspire. Liew witches chastised and remanded. Wearing my Tenor-Dorly on ostrich.

8pm, Ate noodles for dinner and some unagi Sis bought us. Liew forces severely reduced after we smoothed it over with their prey / fodder. Gave them FCOJ. Unable to work much.

9pm, Making some headway with the coding but it's yet another project that might not be finished much less well received. Fed the hamster and brushed my teeth. Taking my meds early. We may go to the mall tomorrow. I need to get my Aqualand's battery replaced. Liew witchy forces depleted for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...