Sunday, April 9, 2023

Monday 12am

Just took my meds and brushed my teeth. Waiting for sleep while browsing gaming mice. Still unsure what to buy on 4.11 sales in 24 hours. Liew witchy insurgents rage on but at least my friends are safe and so are most kids and babies.

2am, Thinking I may not buy anything this 4.11. Liew witchy forces still lashing out despite their eyes being attacked. They have lost their morals / consciences.

9am, Up a little late. Fed the hamster. May head out later to browse IT stuff. Liew witch army being brought under control.

11am, DogBlots got lots of views yesterday. Not sure what I wrote right. Will see if the trend continues.

12pm, Managed to loo albeit late. Rest a bit then help make some lunch. Realized I can't stand regular clicky mice anymore since using a "silent" mouse so there's no point Sopee-ing a Deathadder. Liew witchy forces still powerful though less popular.

3pm, Had a good lunch of chicken, cabbage, and spuds. Liew forces trying to destroy my hand were pushed off with some temporary nerve-muscle weakening. Wrote a Substack post. Hard to do any work. May go to the mall tomorrow. Still thinking of the Shopee sales.

5pm, Did lots of punishing in the mindscape just now. We were very lenient to the westerners who got stirred up by the Liew witches from Asia. Not at all so to those (Liew) criminals. Will try to stay up for 4.11 sales tonight.

7pm, Took a long warm shower and changed into tomorrow's clothes. I only shower once a day. Feed the hamster at 8pm. Down time -charging my iPad. Feeling forced off my desk by invisible forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...