Saturday, April 8, 2023

Sunday 1am

Still wide awake. Brushed my teeth. Liew insurgents taking serious hits but still defiant. There was a gap in my new old ThinkPad's casing that I didn't notice. Popped it close and everything is still OK -touch wood.

8am, Up earlyish. Still thinking of buying something nice off Shopee. Will feed the hamster soon. Exercise tonight.

11am, Having cheese and toast for lunch. End times fever grips many in the mind, looking for (false) signs in my everyday life. Decided to soldier on with my Logi M590 mouse which I've had since 2021. Somehow have an urge to chain-buy desirable things.

1pm, Didn't do any work, just transferred some AACs to the ThinkPad and installed Foobar2000. Wrote a Medium post on priorities and "fasting". Liew witchy forces rattling hearts against one another. I'm glad for my comforts. Put on the a/c for a couple hours. Will try to work at 2:30pm.

5pm, Wrote another DogBlots post. Feeling unsettled still. Will start work around midnight when it's more peaceful. Have to re-educate all the kids and babies scattered over the world, pressing on good people.

7pm, Managed to find Lenovo's SD card slot driver for my ancient x250. Almost installed 3rd party drivers laden with adware / malware! Now everything works well.

10pm, Exercised. Feeling refreshed after being sedentary for 24 hours. Liew forces may surrender tonight. I have to talk to my school friends at 12am about being "mad".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...