Monday, April 10, 2023

Tuesday 1am

Got Windows 10 restored on my Aspire A311 netbook from Microsoft's website. Had trouble resuming from sleep so I went straight for manual hibernate. 4.11 sales are on for another hour. Not sure if I should buy anything. Just took my meds.

8am, Up early. Went out for breakfast with Dad. Fed the hamster. Must exercise tonight. Aspire feels snappy. May get it a good mouse later.

3pm, Back from the mall. We all had Arab rice. I bought a Logitech G102 gaming mouse for 69RM. No point spending 200RM on a Razer / 150RM on an Intellimouse. Will be doing a review on DogBlots later on. Liew forces gave me a stomach upset while out and the British hammered down my door for help. Seems like there's no good solution.

5pm, Caught the Liew 6 by their tail of lies and false teachings. They must treat people well again after the war with the west dies down. Feel more like working this evening. Figured out the receiver has to listen first, for a Bluetooth file share from my Nokia to my ThinkPad.

7pm, Exercised. Felt that cardio. Tomorrow would like to walk a bit. Will shower and feed the hamster late-ish tonight. Figuring out the Nokia's poorer camera and how to get the best results from it.

10pm, Just took my meds. Have to brush my teeth and turn in ~12am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...