Friday, March 3, 2023

Saturday 9am

Up earlyish. Got cleaned. Will head out in an hour or so. Have to feed the hamster. Liew witches hanging around me like fallen vultures.

11am, Having lunch at home then off to the flea market. I’ve printed out my short story book and will try to deposit it there. Print quality is poor and smudgy somehow. At least it’s readable. Liew witches feeling afraid of God and His punishment. Better late than never. Western revenge may be on the cards.

12pm, Cooked mee goreng for Mom and Dad. Limes from our garden made the dish appetizing. The meat was fresh. Tonight we're having take out noodles. Don't feel much like going out today. Maybe around 2pm. Talked to the Liew witches about "doing too much" and the 4 main reasons behind it which are depression, paranoia, low IQ, and sensuality.

2pm, Still don't feel like going out. Maybe tomorrow morning. Want to finish typesetting my book on games today.

3pm, My Gerber Shard has shipped. Wonder if it will arrive tomorrow. Think I will definitely go out tomorrow evening.

11pm, No updates on my parcel from Thomas Tools. Took my meds and am waiting for sleep. Changed hamster’s sleeping box which stinks. She’s quite unsettled. Taking it easy this weekend, going through my short stories I printed out. Need to get more steel binders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...