Saturday, March 4, 2023

Sunday 12am

Can’t sleep somehow. And it’s already midnight. Liew witches turning babies onto me, hitting out at my head injury.

9am, Up earlyish. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Thinking of heading out to the flea market by 10:30am. No news of my parcel yet. Packing my backpack to take along. Bringing my book to deposit.

2pm, Just got back from a long walk around State. Bought more “magic” binder clips and an industrial stapler, 40RM, which will work out cheaper in the long run. Deposited my book and was accosted by my sister, worried over me rising up. My uncle took my toe again, worried over money. Oh well, I’m home safe that’s what matters.

5pm, Making toast, creamy salad, and luncheon ham for dinner. Will work on my book of games tonight. Tomorrow may be heading out with Dad. Feed the hamster soon.

10pm, Rained. Turned off the a/c. Took my meds. Writing 3 more short stories. This time I will try plotting. No word yet of my parcel from Thomas Tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...