Thursday, March 2, 2023

Friday 8am

Kicked over my ukulele and it hit my DiZi and both fell on the floor. Luckily no damage. Got up and got cleaned. Have to wipe down hamster’s box soon.

9am, Will go on a run later in the afternoon. Hamster still asleep. Breakers and haters converge on my operation. End times situation, I guess. Fed Bean her morning meal. Cleaned her sleeping box early.

10am, Still editing my book of games. Try to finish it by lunchtime.

11am, Nearly done editing. Had to swap out the first Tarot game as it drags. 5 days’ work finally finished. Mom and Dad went out to get aid vouchers. They seem oblivious that we are not remotely poor. Exercised. Will go on a long walk tomorrow. Run this evening if it doesn’t rain.

2pm, Rain stopped. Went for a run. Feeling healthier. Proceeding to typeset my book in a few hours, add in diagrams. Lots of revenge taken by the west on us Asians due to the Chinese witch, Liew’s atrocities. Bought a Gerber Shard. May give it to Dad for his keychain on his birthday, assuming no rapture.

5pm, Still haven’t moved on my book’s typesetting. Maybe after dinner. There won’t be time to finish it tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

8pm, Showered. Wearing the casual karate belt with Pagoda style tee and khaki shorts. Not sure where I’ll be going tomorrow. Feed the hamster by 9pm, take my meds too. Talked more about the rapture and the taking by the air, the body, soul and spirit, the strong man’s house, Jesus walking on water.

11pm, Feeling a little sleepy. Haven’t brushed my teeth or done any typesetting. I may go to the flea market again after all. Take the Caribee backpack. No updates on my parcel yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...