Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Thursday 6am

Up early. Quite chilly 23 C. Will finish editing my book today. A bit challenging. Last 5 games / 20 to edit. Liew witches giving out pain.

8am, Persuading the Liew witches not to break prophecy as the westerners push on us hard. They could obey the ABY instead of destroying the world. Have to feed the hamster in 30 minutes. Got cleaned as well.

11am, Washed my Sloggi (men’s) underwear. Posted on Substack. Getting a few reads lately. I’m being more inspirational maybe that’s why. Still haven’t finished editing.

2pm, Started a new blog to satisfy my craving for writing stuff: DogBlots.blogspot.com Liew witchy forces still lashing out. Cleaned my room. Will do the hamster’s box tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...